Just Add... Eggs, Water, Cinnamon & Apples to Bin Inn's Everyday Cake Mix.
click on image to enlarge [+]
500g (3 3/4 Cups) Bin Inn Everyday Cake Mix
1 1/2 tsps Cinnamon
2 (1 1/2 Cups) Finely Diced Apples (peeled)
1. Mix eggs and water in a bowl.
2. Add Bin Inn Everyday Cake Mix and
3. Using a cake mixer, beat on slow speed for a minute to
combine. Scrape down bowl.
4. Beat for 5 minutes on high speed.
5. Use a spoon to gently fold in finely diced apples.
6. Pour into a 20cm round cake tin lined with baking paper.
7. Bake at 180°C for about 40-45 minutes or until cooked.
8. Top with sliced almonds (optional).
To check if cake is cooked - insert a knife, it should come out clean. This moist cake is best served warm. For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only. Bin Inn Everyday Cake Mix is a versatile base mixture, just add your favourite ingredients instead of the apples and cinnamon.