Just Add... Eggs, Oil & Water to Bin Inn's Carrot Cake Mix.
click on image to enlarge [+]
2/3 Cup Oil
250ml (1 Cup) Water
500g (3 Cups) Bin Inn Carrot Cake Mix
Cream Cheese Icing (optional):
125g (1/2 Cup) Cream Cheese
115g Butter - soft (not melted)
240g (1 3/4 Cups) Icing Sugar
1. Place eggs, oil, water and Bin Inn Carrot
Cake Mix into a bowl.
2. Using a cake mixer, beat on slow speed for a minute to
combine. Scrape down bowl.
3. Mix for another minute until all combined.
4. Pour mixture into a 20cm cake tin lined with baking paper.
5. Bake at 170°C for about 45-50 minutes or until cooked.
6. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
7. Optional - Mix together cream cheese, butter and icing sugar
until smooth for icing.
8. Slice cake in half and spread on cream cheese icing. Place
other half on top and ice with cream cheese icing, lemon
butter icing or simply dust over icing sugar.
To check if cake is cooked - insert a knife, it should come out clean. For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only.