Just Add... Eggs, Butter & Flour to Bin Inn's Chocolate Muffin Mix.
click on image to enlarge [+]
150g Butter - soft, not melted
100g (3/4 Cups) Flour
500g (3 Cups) Bin Inn Chocolate Muffin Mix
1. Place Bin Inn Chocolate Muffin Mix
butter and flour into a bowl.
2. Using a cake mixer, blend together for on slow speed. This is
a dry crumbly mixture.
3. Add eggs and blend on slow speed until just combined.
4. Roll mixture into about 20 balls and place on 2 baking trays
lined with baking paper.
5. Flatten balls slightly with the back of a fork.
6. Bake at 185°C for about 20 minutes or until cooked.
7. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
Double Chocolate Biscuits:
Add 75g (1/2 Cup) of chocolate chips at step 3.
Just mix with a spoon if you don’t have a cake mixer. For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a