Just Add... Butter to Bin Inn's Chocolate Chip Biscuit Mix.
click on image to enlarge [+]
500g (3 Cups) Bin Inn Chocolate Chip Biscuit Mix
250g Butter - soft, not melted
1. Place Bin Inn Chocolate Chip Biscuit Mix
and butter into a bowl.
2. Using a cake mixer, blend together for on slow speed for 2
minutes or until well combined.
3. Roll mixture into about 20 balls and place on 2 ungreased
4. Flatten balls slightly with the back of a fork.
5. Bake at 195°C for about 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
6. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
Add 150g (1 Cup) of chopped almonds after step 2. Or instead of almonds add any chopped nuts: unsalted cashews, macadamias, pecans or walnuts.
Add 100g (2/3 Cup) of diced dried apricots after step 2. Or instead of apricots add any dried fruits: raisins, chopped cranberries, sultanas or diced dates.
Just mix with a spoon if you don’t have a cake mixer. For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only.