Just Add... Eggs, Water & Oil to Bin Inn's Chocolate Mud Cake Mix.
click on image to enlarge [+]
500g (3 Cups) Bin Inn Chocolate Mud Cake Mix
80ml (1/3 Cup) Oil
1. Place eggs, water and Bin Inn Chocolate Mud Cake Mix in a bowl.
2. Using a cake mixer, blend on slow speed for a minute to combine. Scrape down bowl.
3. Mix for 2 minutes on slow speed.
4. Slowly pour in the oil whilst mixing on slow speed for 1 minute.
5. Pour into a 20cm round baking tin lined with baking paper.
6. Bake at 165°C for about 50 minutes or until cooked.
7. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
8. Once cool, dust with icing sugar.
Mini Mud Cakes:
Instead of a baking tin, pour mixture into a 12 hole muffin tray. Bake at 210°C for about 20 minutes or until cooked. Mini Mud Cakes are ideal for individual desserts, served warm topped with chocolate sauce and ice cream.
Just mix with a spoon if you don’t have a cake mixer. For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only. For a rich indulgent mud cake, ice with chocolate icing instead of dusting with icing sugar.