Just Add... Water, Eggs and Oil to Bin Inn's Chocolate Muffin Mix.
click on image to enlarge [+]
500g (3 Cups) Bin Inn Chocolate Muffin Mix
1. Place water, Bin Inn Chocolate Muffin Mix
and eggs into a bowl.
2. Using a cake mixer, blend together for 1 minute on slow speed.
Scrape down bowl
3. Mix for 3 minutes on medium speed.
4. Blend in the oil on slow speed.
5. Spoon mixture into a greased 12 hole muffin tray.
6. Bake at 200°C for about 20 minutes or until cooked.
Double Chocolate Chip Muffins:
Add 2/3 cup of chocolate chips at step 4.
Triple Chocolate Muffins:
Add 2/3 cup of chocolate chips and ½ cup of white chocolate buttons (chopped) at step 4.
Just mix with a spoon if you don’t have a cake mixer. To check if muffins are cooked, they should spring back when touched. Use paper muffin cases for easy cleaning of muffin tray. For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only.