Just Add... Eggs, Water, Oil, Sugar, Cocoa & Butter to Bin Inn's Chocolate Muffin Mix.
click on image to enlarge [+]
500g (3 Cups) Bin Inn Chocolate Muffin Mix
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 Tbsp Cocoa
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Cup Boiling Water
1. Place water, Bin Inn Baking Made Easy Chocolate Muffin
Mix and eggs into a bowl.
2. Using a cake mixer, blend together for 1 minute on slow
speed. Scrape down bowl.
3. Mix for 3 minutes on medium speed.
4. Blend in the oil on slow speed.
5. Pour mixture into a greased 20cm round or oval microwave
6. Mix together chocolate sauce and pour over mixture.
7. Cover with vented plastic wrap (put holes in plastic with a
fork). Place on an inverted plate (to elevate).
8. Microwave at full power for about 6-10 minutes (depending
on microwave wattage) until the centre is cooked.
Serve warm for dessert with ice cream. Dust with icing sugar.
For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements
are a guide only.