Easy Bakers Gluten Free Biscuits.
click on image to enlarge [+]
500g Easy Bakers Gluten Free White Breadmix
2 Eggs beaten
200g Butter softened
1 1/2 tsps Vanilla Essence
1 tsp Canola Oil
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar (firmly packed)
1. Place butter and sugar in a bowl. Using electric beaters, beat butter and sugar until pale and creamy.
2. Add beaten eggs, vanilla essence and canola oil, beat well.
3. Sift Easy Bakers Gluten Free White Breadmix over the butter mixture. Stir gently to combine.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
5. Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place onto two baking trays lined with baking paper. Allow room for the biscuits to spread. Flatten with the back of a metal spoon.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 170°C for 15 minutes or until golden brown, swapping the trays around once. Leave to stand for 5 minutes before placing on a wire rack to cool.
Variations can be done after step 2 before adding the Easy Bakers Gluten Free White Breadmix.
Chocolate Biscuits: Melt 250g of chopped chocolate and then stir into butter mixture. Optional - add 1/2 cup of roughly chopped chocolate for extra flavour.
Chocolate Chippie Biscuits: Add 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Nutty Biscuits: Add 1 cup of unsalted mixed nuts, roughly chopped.
Sultana Biscuits : Add 1/2 cup or 100g of sultanas.
Raisin Biscuits: Add 1/2 cup or 100g of raisins.