Easy Bakers Gluten Free Focaccia.
click on image to enlarge [+]
375g Easy Bakers Gluten Free White Breadmix
1/4 Cup Onion Flakes
1 Tbsp Rosemary
1 Cup Water
1 Tbsp Olives Sliced (optional)
1/4 Cup Garlic Infused Olive Oil
Pinch Sea Salt
1. Place Easy Bakers White Gluten Free Breadmix, egg, water and onion flakes in a bowl.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat on low until well mixed. Increase speed until mixture is smooth and elastic.
3. Brush a 26cm x 16cm slice pan with olive oil.
4. Pour batter in pan, smooth the surface, sprinkle with rosemary and olives. Cover loosely with greased foil.
5. Bake in a preheated oven (200ºC or 180ºC fan forced) for 20 minutes.
6. Remove foil, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
7. Bake for a further 10 - 15 minutes or until crusty and golden brown. Cool on wire rack. Slice, serve warm.