Easy Bakers Gluten Free Pancakes.
click on image to enlarge [+]
200g Easy Bakers Gluten Free White Breadmix
20g Sugar (For Sweet Pancakes)
1. Accurately weigh or measure water and Easy Bakers gluten free breadmix and sugar (for sweet pancakes). Tip; Add water for thinner pancakes and reduce for a thicker style.
2. Combine ingredients in a bowl. Whisk together by hand (may use machine) until it is a smooth paste.
3. Heat a skillet or fry pan over low to medium heat, once warm grease lightly.
4. Pour approximately ¼ cup of batter at a time for each pancake, makes 5 to 8 pancakes.
5. Once pancake begins to bubble and the bottom turns golden brown, turn over and fry the other side.
6. Serve warm or cold, topped with your favourite condiments such as maple syrup.