Easy Bakers Gluten Free Pastry.
click on image to enlarge [+]
500g Easy Bakers Gluten Free White Breadmix
200g Butter or Margarine
1. Mix Easy Bakers White Breadmix, butter or margarine and eggs in a bowl until dough has come together.
2. Place the dough on a floured surface. Rice flour is ideal to use as a gluten free dusting flour.
3. Roll the dough out to the desired thickness, once again using rice flour to prevent sticking.
4. This pastry does not need resting, but care must be taken when handling, as it will tear easily.
5. Rolling the dough between two sheets of plastic wrap or baking paper will help to prevent tearing.
6. Form, fill and bake as with any standard shortcrust pastry.