Easy Bakers Gluten Free Pizza Bases.
click on image to enlarge [+]
175g Easy Bakers Gluten Free White Breadmix
1. Accurately weigh or measure water and Easy Bakers Gluten Free Breadmix.
2. Follow the standard Gluten Free White Loaf recipe (see page 23).
3. Deposit the batter into the greased pizza pan. This recipe is for a standard large 28cm (11 inch) pizza pan.
4. Allow to rise in a warm place for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Bake at the bottom of a pre-heated conventional oven at 230°C (446°F) or fan forced at 210°C (410°F) for 10 minutes (the base will shrink slightly from the sides of the pan), remove and allow to cool slightly.
6. Spread the base with tomato paste, and top with your favourite toppings. Finish the pizza with grated cheese and perhaps an extra squirt of olive oil. Finally bake at 230°C (446°F) toward the top of your conventional oven or 210°C (410°F ) for fan forced until baked.