Just Add... Eggs, Water and Oil to Bin Inn's Hokey Pokey Muffin Mix.
click on image to enlarge [+]
500g (3 Cups) Bin Inn Hokey Pokey Muffin Mix
1. Place water, Bin Inn Hokey Pokey Muffin
Mix and eggs into a bowl.
2. Using a cake mixer, blend together for 1 minute on slow
speed. Scrape down bowl.
3. Mix for 3 minutes on medium speed.
4. Blend in the oil on slow speed.
5. Spoon mixture into a greased 12 hole muffin tray.
6. Bake at 180°C for about 20 minutes or until cooked.
Gold Rush Muffins:
Add 80g (1/2 Cup) cup of chocolate chips at step 4.
Use paper muffin cases for easy cleaning of muffin tray as the hokey pokey can be sticky. Just mix with a spoon if you don’t have a cake mixer. To check if muffins are cooked, they should spring back when touched. For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only.