Quick & easy - Only 5 minutes to make.
click on image to enlarge [+]
250g Malt or Plain Biscuit Crumbs
280g Licorice Allsorts - chopped
125g Butter - melted
1/2 397g Tin Condensed Milk
2 Cups Icing Sugar
1 Tbsp Cocoa
1 Tbsp Butter - melted
1. Place plain or malt biscuit crumbs into a bowl.
2. Add chopped licorice allsorts.
3. Add melted butter and condensed milk. Mix well.
4. Press into a 30cm x 20cm slice pan lined with baking paper and refrigerate until firm.
4. Put icing sugar and cocoa into a bowl, add the melted butter and just enough boiling water to make a spreadable icing.
5. Ice slice, allow to set and cut into 16 pieces.