Lolly cake is a traditional Kiwi favourite. It is so easy, no oven baking is needed. Make into a log, balls or a slice.
click on image to enlarge [+]
250g Malt Biscuit Crumbs
180g Fruit Puff Lollies
200g (1/2 Tin) Condensed Milk
1/2 Cup Desiccated Coconut
1. Warm butter and condensed milk in the microwave or a saucepan.
2. Cut fruit puffs lollies in half.
3. Add fruit puffs lollies and malt biscuit crumbs to the butter mixture.
4. Mix altogether and shape into a log or roll into balls or press into a slice tin lined with baking paper.
5. Coat log or balls in coconut or sprinkle coconut on top if making a slice. Wrap log in plastic wrap. Place in the fridge to set.
6. Refrigerate until firm (a few hours), then slice log into rounds or cut slice into squares.