Just Add... Water to Bin Inn's Scone Mix.
click on image to enlarge [+]
500g (4 Cups) Bin Inn Scone Mix
1. Place Bin Inn Scone Mix and water in a bowl.
2. Mix together and knead to a soft dough.
3. Roll out on a floured surface to 1-2cm thick, cut into desired shapes.
4. Place on a lightly greased or floured oven tray and leave to rest for 10-15 minutes before baking.
5. Bake at 210°C for 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
Delicious served warm with jam and whipped cream.
- Date Scones: Add 75g (3/4 Cup) of chopped dates before kneading dough.
- Sultana Scones: Add 100g (2/3 Cup) of sultanas before kneading dough.
- Cheese Scones: Add 75g (1 Cup) of grated cheese before kneading dough, sprinkle extra grated cheese on top.
- Savoury Scones: Add 75g (1 Cup) of grated cheese and 2 rashers of bacon (diced) and 1 tsp of mixed herbs or 1 tsp of green herb stock.
Hints: For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only.