Just Add... Butter to Bin Inn's Baking Made Easy Shortbread Biscuit Mix.
click on image to enlarge [+]
500g (4 Cups) Bin Inn Shortbread Biscuit Mix
200g Butter - soft, not melted
1. Lightly cream butter.
2. Add Bin Inn Shortbread Biscuit Mix.
3. Thoroughly mix together until it forms a dough.
4. Roll dough out to a thickness of about 1cm and use a cookie cutter to cut into desired shapes. Or roll into a log and slice into 1cm pieces. Or simply roll into 20 even size balls.
5. Place onto an ungreased baking tray and press lightly with the back of a fork.
6. Bake at 190°C for about 15-20 minutes or until cooked, (pale not golden).
7. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
Ginger Shortbread Biscuits:
Add 3 teaspoons of ground ginger at step 2. An extra teaspoon of ground ginger or crystallised ginger can be added if you prefer a stronger ginger flavour.
Christmas Shortbread Biscuits:
Use cookie cutters to cut into stars or Christmas trees. Once cool, dust with icing sugar. A great homemade Christmas gift.
For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only.