Just Add... Dates, Water, Eggs & Oil to Bin Inn Sticky Date Cake Mix.
click on image to enlarge [+]
150g (1 Cup) Diced Dates
1 Cup Boiling Water
500g (3 1/2 Cups) Bin Inn Sticky Date Cake Mix
1/2 Cup Oil
1. Place diced dates and boiling water in a bowl, leave to cool.
2. Add Bin Inn Sticky Date Cake Mix, eggs and oil to the dates.
3. Using a cake mixer, blend on slow speed for 1 minute. Scrape down bowl.
4. Mix on slow speed for 2 minutes or until combined.
5. Pour mixture into a baking tin lined with baking paper.
6. Bake at 170°C for about 45-55 minutes or until cooked.
It is quicker and easier to buy diced dates. Otherwise finely chop dried dates. For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only.