Just Add... Eggs, Oil, Water, Pineapple, Sultanas & Walnuts to Bin Inn's Carrot Cake Mix.
click on image to enlarge [+]
2/3 Cup Oil
250ml (1 Cup) Water
500g (3 Cups) Bin Inn Carrot Cake Mix
1/2 Cup Crushed Pineapple, drained
1/2 Cup Sultanas
1/2 Cup Walnut Pieces
Cream Cheese Icing (optional):
125g (1/2 Cup) Cream Cheese
115g Butter - soft, not melted
240g (1 3/4 Cups) Icing Sugar
1. Place eggs, oil, water and Bin Inn Carrot Cake Mix into a bowl.
2. Using a cake mixer, beat on slow speed for a minute to combine. Scrape down bowl.
3. Add crushed pineapple, walnuts and sultanas. Mix for 1 minute.
4. Pour mixture into a 20cm cake tin lined with baking paper.
5. Bake at 160°C for about 45-55 minutes or until cooked.
6. Optional - Mix together cream cheese, butter and icing sugar until smooth for icing.
7. Slice cake in half. Use icing as filling and spread on top of cake.
To check if cake is cooked - insert a knife, it should come out clean. For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only.