500g (3 Cups) Bin Inn Chocolate Mud Cake Mix*
60g (1/2 Cup) Walnuts (chopped)
1. Place eggs, water and Bin Inn Chocolate Mud Cake Mix in a bowl.
2. Using a cake mixer, blend on slow speed for a minute to combine. Scrape down bowl.
3. Mix for 2 minutes on slow speed.
4. Stir through walnuts.
5. Pour into a 25cm square baking tin lined with baking paper.
6. Bake at 180°C for about 25-30 minutes or until cooked.
7. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
8. Once cool, dust with icing sugar*.
Just mix with a spoon if you don’t have a cake mixer. For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only. Instead of dusting with icing sugar, ice with chocolate icing and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.