500g (3 Cups) Bin Inn Chocolate Muffin Mix
½ Cup Sugar
1 Tbsp Cocoa
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Cup Boiling Water
1. Place water, Bin Inn Chocolate Muffin Mix and eggs into a bowl.
2. Using a cake mixer, blend together for 1 minute on slow speed. Scrape down bowl
3. Mix for 3 minutes on medium speed.
4. Blend in the oil on slow speed.
5. Pour mixture into a greased microwave proof ring mold.
6. Mix together chocolate sauce ingredients and pour over mixture.
7. Cover with vented plastic wrap (put holes in plastic with a fork). Place on an inverted plate (to elevate).
8. Microwave at full power for about 6-10 minutes (depending on microwave wattage) until the centre is cooked.
Serve warm for dessert with ice cream.
For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only.