500g (3 1/3 Cups) Bin Inn Chocolate Sponge Cake Mix
1. Mix eggs and water in a bowl.
2. Add Bin Inn Chocolate Sponge Cake Mix.
3. Using a cake mixer, beat on slow speed for a minute to combine. Scrape down bowl.
4. Beat for 10 minutes on high speed.
5. Pour into a greased and lined 22cm round cake tin.
6. Bake at 185°C for about 35-40 minutes or until cooked.
7. Sprinkle with a light dusting of icing sugar or ice with chocolate icing.
To check cake is cooked - insert a knife, it should come out clean. When touched the top of the cake should spring back. For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only.