500g (3 1/3 Cups) Bin Inn Chocolate Sponge Cake Mix
1 Cup Whipped Cream
1. Mix eggs and water in a bowl.
2. Add Bin Inn Chocolate Sponge Cake Mix.
3. Using a cake mixer, beat on slow speed for a minute to combine. Scrape down bowl.
4. Beat for 10 minutes on high speed, then 2 minutes on slow speed.
5. Pour into a large Swiss roll tin lined with baking paper.
6. Bake at 180°C for about 15 minutes or until cooked.
7. Place a sheet of baking paper on a slightly damp tea towel and dust with icing sugar.
8. Turn sponge out on the paper and carefully remove paper lining. Roll up and leave to cool for 10 minutes.
9. Carefully unroll log and spread with whipped cream. Slowly roll back up.
For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only.