500g (3 3/4 Cups) Bin Inn Everyday Cake Mix
2 Tbsps Golden Syrup
150g (1 Cup) Sultanas
1. Mix eggs, water and golden syrup in a bowl.
2. Add Bin Inn Everyday Cake Mix.
3. Using a cake mixer, beat on slow speed for a minute to combine. Scrape down bowl.
4. Beat for 5 minutes on high speed.
5. Use a spoon to gently fold in sultanas.
6. Pour into loaf tin lined with baking paper.
7. Bake at 180°C for about 35-40 minutes or until cooked.
To check if cake is cooked - insert a knife, it should come out clean. This moist cake is best served warm. For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only. Bin Inn Everyday Cake Mix is a versatile, base mixture, just add your favourite ingredients instead of the sultanas