Hokey Pokey Biscuits
500g (3 Cups) Bin Inn Hokey Pokey Muffin Mix
150g Butter - soft, not melted
100g (3/4 Cup) Flour
- Place Bin Inn Hokey Pokey Muffin Mix butter, flour and eggs into a bowl.
- Using a cake mixer, blend together for 1 minute on slow speed.
- Roll mixture into about 20-30 balls depending on size preferred and place on trays lined with baking paper. Allow room for biscuits to spread.
- Flatten slightly with the back of a fork.
- Bake at 180°C for about 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack.
Use baking paper for easy cleaning of the baking trays as the hokey pokey can be sticky. Just mix with a spoon if you don’t have a cake mixer. For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only.