500g (3 3/4 Cups) Baking Made Easy Everyday Cake Mix
150g (1 Cup) Fruit Mix
1. Mix eggs and water in a bowl.
2. Add Bin Inn Everyday Cake Mix.
3. Using a cake mixer, beat on slow speed for a minute to combine. Scrape down bowl.
4. Beat for 5 minutes on high speed.
5. Use a spoon to gently fold in fruit mix.
6. Pour into a 20cm round cake tin lined with baking paper.
7. Bake at 180°C for about 35-40 minutes or until cooked.
8. Leave to cool before removing from baking tin.
Rich Fruit Cake:
Use 1 Cup or more of extra fruit mix if you prefer a richer fruit cake.
To check if fruit cake is cooked - insert a knife, it should come out clean. For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only. Bin Inn Baking Made Easy Everyday Cake Mix is a versatile, base mixture, just add your favourite ingredients instead of the fruit mix.