250g Malt Biscuit Crumbs
180g Fruit Puff Lollies
200g (1/2 Tin) Condensed Milk
1/2 Cup (Desiccated Coconut)
- Warm butter and condensed milk in the microwave or a saucepan.
- Cut fruit puffs lollies in half.
- Add fruit puff lollies and malt biscuit crumbs to the butter mixture.
- Mix altogether and shape into a log or roll into balls or press into a slice tin lined with baking paper.
- Coat log or balls in coconut or sprinkle coconut on top if making a slice. Wrap log in plastic wrap. Place in the fridge to set.
- Refrigerate until firm (a few hours), then slice log into rounds or cut slice into squares.
Try licorice allsorts or Eskimo lollies instead of fruit puffs.