500g (3 1/3 Cups) Bin Inn Afghan Biscuit Mix
250g Butter - softened, not melted
100g (3/4 Cup) Peanuts
- Place Bin Inn Afghan Biscuit Mix and butter into a bowl.
- Using a cake mixer, blend together for on slow speed for 2 minutes or until combined.
- Stir through peanuts.
- Roll mixture into about 20 balls and place on 2 baking trays lined with baking paper.
- Flatten balls slightly with the back of a fork.
- Bake at 195°C for about 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack.
Just mix with a spoon if you don’t have a cake mixer. For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only.
Try replacing all or part of the peanuts with other nuts such as macadamias or almonds