500g (4 Cups) Bin Inn Scone Mix
1. Place Bin Inn Scone Mix and water in a bowl.
2. Mix together and knead to a soft dough.
3. Roll out on a floured surface to 1-2cm thick, cut into desired shapes.
4. Place on a lightly greased or floured oven tray and leave to rest for 10-15 minutes before baking.
5. Bake at 210°C for 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
Delicious served warm with jam and whipped cream.
Add 75g (3/4 Cup) of chopped dates before kneading dough.
Add 100g (2/3 Cup) of sultanas before kneading dough.
Add 75g (1 Cup) of grated cheese before kneading dough, sprinkle extra grated cheese on top.
Add 75g (1 Cup) of grated cheese and diced bacon and/or 2 tsps of mixed herbs or green herb stock.
For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only.