Spicy Lentil Patties
2 Onions, peeled & chopped
2 Carrots, finely chopped
1 Celery Stick, finely chopped
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Clove Garlic, crushed
225g Brown Lentils, cooked & drained
6 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
Flour and Oil (for coating and frying)
- Fry onion, carrot and celery in oil for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Add the garlic, brown lentils, parsley and lemon juice.
- Mash thoroughly until the mixture holds together.
- Shape mixture into burger patties and coat in flour.
- Fry in oil, cook each side until golden brown.