150g (1 Cup) Diced Dates
1 Cup Boiling Water
500g (3 ½ Cups) Bin Inn Sticky Date Cake Mix
½ Cup Oil
1. Place diced dates and boiling water in a bowl, leave to cool.
2. Add Bin Inn Sticky Date Cake Mix, eggs and oil to the dates.
3. Using a cake mixer, blend on slow speed for 1 minute. Scrape down bowl.
4. Mix on slow speed for 2 minutes or until combined.
5. Pour mixture into a baking tin lined with baking paper.
6. Bake at 170°C for about 45-55 minutes or until cooked.
Hints:It is quicker to buy diced dates. Otherwise finely chop dried dates. For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only.