500g (3 1/2 Cups) Bin Inn Sweet Muffin Mix
½ Cup Diced Dates
1. Place Bin Inn Sweet Muffin Mix and half of the water into a bowl.
2. Using a cake mixer, blend together for 1 minute on slow speed. Scrape down bowl.
3. Add in the other half of the water and blend on slow speed for 1 minute.
4. Mix for 3 minutes on medium speed.
5. Spoon mixture into a greased 12 hole muffin tray.
6. Bake at 195°C for about 25 minutes or until cooked.
Add ½ cup of your favourite dried fruit such as diced apricots* or dried cranberries* or sultanas* at step 4. Half a cup of the water can be substituted with fruit juice.
Just mix with a spoon if you don’t have a cake mixer. To check if muffins are cooked, they should spring back when touched. Use paper muffin cases for easy cleaning of muffin tray. For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only.