People choose to eat 'gluten-free' for a number of reasons: be it they are coeliac or have a gluten intolerance, or just prefer how their body feels without eating gluten.
Here at Bin Inn we stock a wide range of gluten free products so that you never have to miss out on your favourite foods, just because you can't have gluten.
Range of Products
We have an extensive range of popular Gluten Free products, including:
- Baking mixes and bread mixes
- Breads and wraps
- Corn and quinoa cakes
- Biscuits, confectionary and snacks
- Stocks including beef, chicken, herb and vegetable
- Gluten free breadcrumbs
Note: not all products listed on this website are available at all Bin Inn Stores and are subject to product availability and supply.
Tips on Eating Gluten Free
- If you are to avoid gluten from your diet, you need to avoid foods which contain wheat, rye, barley, oats or any of their derivatives.
- Always read the food labels.
- Unless specified as 'Gluten Free' these types of foods are generally NOT gluten free so should be avoided: bread, burger buns, cakes, biscuits, croutons, stuffing, luncheon meats, sausages, beer, bagels, cheesecake, wraps, doughnuts, buns, spaghetti, pasta, breakfast cereals, dried packet soup, pizza bases, pies, crackers, gravy.
- Gluten Free products are now widely available; next time you are in store ask one of our friendly staff to point you in the direction of the Gluten Free section and to help you find any gluten free alternatives you require.