500g (3 1/3) Cups Bin Inn Sponge Cake Mix
3 Tbsps Jam
1 Cup Whipped Cream
1 Tbsp Icing Sugar
1. Mix eggs and water in a bowl.
2. Add Bin Inn Sponge Cake Mix.
3. Using a cake mixer, beat on slow speed for a minute to combine. Scrape down bowl.
4. Beat for 10 minutes on high speed, then 2 minutes on slow speed.
5. Pour into two greased and lined 20cm round cake tins.
6. Bake at 180°C for about 20 minutes or until cooked.
7. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
8. Once cool, spread jam and whipped cream on one sponge, then place the other sponge on top.
9. Sprinkle with a light dusting of icing sugar.
To check sponge is cooked - insert a knife, it should come out clean. When touched the top of the sponge should spring back. For best results, weigh dry ingredients, the cup measurements are a guide only.